Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Age Of Wonders - Rush - June 25th, 1975

This is the other show from the "Fly By Night Tour" I was writing about in my review of "Bad Boys In Cleveland". It's an audience recording that includes the track "You Can't Fight It" that was a single released on Moon Records in 1973. The quality can't compare with "Bad Boys In Cleveland",but it's still an amazing audience recording for 1975. I would get this for "You Can't Fight It" but not for a better sounding show than "Bad Boys In Cleveland". Good instrument sound, very little tape hiss, and an over-all good show. 7/10.


Track Listing:
Finding My Way
Best I Can
Anthem
Beneath, Between, Behind
In The End
Fly By Night
By-Tor And The Snow Dog
Working Man
The Rhythm Method (Drum Solo)
In The Mood
Need Some Love
What You're Doing
(Bonus) You Can't Fight It

5 comments:

  1. https://mega.co.nz/#F!M8xjxI4L!eMKQZmpRH_9GPzztQmAxLg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man thanks so much for all this great stuff. Been a fan since I was 10 (42 now) many of these I've actually never heard. Can't thank you enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these. I've downloaded a bunch but haven't said thank you yet so...Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for these and all the other bootlegs!

    ReplyDelete