Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Sunday, November 17, 2013

An update!

After a little break, I'm getting back into bootlegging. I got a little worn out on it, and just needed some time. I've also changed my ways. All music will still be ripped from YouTube or any other site that has FLAC/MP3 320kbps. My goal is to re-do my collection in nice, sweet, crisp clean 320kbps CBR. That's my goal. So if you're new, welcome, you can feel free to try any of the links in the comments bellow, but I will be most likely re-doing them in higher quality soon. If there's a specific bootleg you'd like to see, comment bellow. School and life are always a pain, so it's not like I'm devoting my life to this, but I'll try to do my best, to give you all the best little niche corner of Rush bootlegs.

Thank you for waiting out my absense, more to come,
-Daniel

5 comments:

  1. you have Tastes Like Chicken [Snake And Arows Tour] Or Spinning Wheels [GUP Tour]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those shows I do have, they'll both go up today or tomorrow, depending on if Mega likes me.
      -Daniel

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for your nice/clean work with all those great bootlegs,greetz from Amsterdam ;)

    ReplyDelete