Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Friday, April 5, 2013

By-Tor's Battle V2.01 - Rush - October 25th, 1976

This is a soundboard from the "All The Worlds A Stage Tour" I've got quite a few of these, so expect them soon, but maybe not in order like what I've been doing. This show is nothing special. The Version 2.01 is a lot better being a lower gen source than the original. Less tape his, complete show, better instrument quality etc. As well as the drum and guitar jam before "In The End". The instruments are all good, tape hiss isn't too bad (Forgot to mention, I download this and didn't edit it myself, so "The Rhythm Method" is coupled with "Working Man" and "Finding My Way"). Over-all, it's just a good show. Nothing amazing, just a good show. 7/10 you should get this show because it's good. The end.
Track Listing:
Bastille Day
Anthem
Lakeside Park
2112
Fly By Night
In The Mood
Something For Nothing
Alex And Neil Jam
In The End
By-Tor And The Snow Dog
Working Man/Finding My Way/The Rhythm Method(Drum Solo)
Best I Can
Digital Rush Experience Link:http://www.digitalrushexperience.com/database/review.php?RecordingID=865

1 comment: