Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Monday, April 1, 2013

Finding Prime - Rush - December 16th, 1974

This is the last (known) recorded show of the "Rush" tour. I believe there were 12 more show performed on the show (the last one being on January 31st 1975). This is my favorite show from the whole tour, all the instruments sound great, the mix is fantastic, and being a Pre-Broadcast Soundboard, the sound is clear and full. I can't recommend any other show over this. Some say that "The Fifth Order Of Angels" is just as good or better, but this show is a MUST HAVE from this tour(one small note, the guitar does go quiet a few times in some songs). 10/10, get this show. (Download in comments)


Track Listing:
Finding My Way
Best I Can
What You're Doing
Fly By Night (First time being played)
Here Again
Anthem
Bad Boy
Working Man
The Rhythm Method (Drum Solo)

3 comments: