Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bad Boys In Cleveland - Rush - May 15th, 1975

This is currently my only show from the "Fly By Night" tour (although, I should be editing "The Age Of Wonders" soon, so I'll post that when I get done with it.) The show is an FM recording from the WMMS Concert Series. It's great quality with good and clear bass, some great sounding drums and a somewhat quiet guitar, which is unusual for one of these early shows (in which the guitar is normally screeching) but it's not a bad thing, you can still make the guitar out just fine. Geddy sounds great, not very high pitched like a lot of other early Rush, but I don't think that's a bad or good thing. There is some tape hissing on this show, it's not too distracting, but it's there. One of the only shows out there for the "Fly By Night" tour. If you like early Rush, or Rush at all, get this show. 8.5/10


Track Listing:
Finding My Way
Best I can
What You're Doing
Anthem
Beneath, Between And Behind
In The End
Fly By Night
Working Man
The Rhythm Method (Drum Solo)
In The Mood
Need Some Love
Bad Boy

1 comment: