Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Fifth Order Of Angels - Rush - August 26th, 1974

This show is a "Pre-FM Broadcast Soundboard ". This show was recorded off the same broadcast that "ABC 1974" was, and to me, sounds better than ABC 1974. It's got a 12 song set list (13 if you include the intro (I did not)). This was my first ever bootleg that I got in a sort of strange way (not listed in my 1st post). I got this off of YouTube using a website called YouTube-mp3.org. The drum solo starts about a second off from where "Working Man" ends, but I don't think it's that big of an issue. This show also includes the unreleased songs "Garden Road", "Fancy Dancer" and "Bad Boy (Cover of the song by Larry Williams)". The mix is great. Good highs and lows, all instruments are even and sound great. Overall I give this boot a 9/10, it has amazing sound quality for such an early show, has 3 unreleased songs and like "First Time" has great Rush "Historical" value. 


Track Listing:
Finding My Way
Best I Can
Need Some Love
In The End 
Fancy Dancer
In The Mood
Bad Boy
Here Again
Working Man
Drum Solo (The Rhythm Method)
What You're Doing 
Garden Road



2 comments:

  1. https://mega.co.nz/#F!jEs00SbZ!QCZ7UFBpWdVKNAYNTjB5KA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this audio document, my friend!

    ReplyDelete