Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Sunday, March 31, 2013

By-Tor 74 - Rush - December 5th, 1974

This show really confuses me. I got my version off a website that included the By-Tor 74 artwork, but also included a bunch of other art works similar to the one black/yellow/red one I put in with the other picture that are officially included with the "By-Tor 74" show (A quick note, I don't have those picture because my computer's hard drive died and that was my latest show and I hadn't backed it up yet, but it was on my iPod, so using a program called "SharePod" And I was only able to get the artwork that was used as album artwork on the iPod) . Quit a few of them said "Element of Crime" on them, or (like the one seen below) "Electric Lady Land Studios 1974"  And on top of all of that, it didn't  include the bonus tracks listed on the Digital Rush Experience. So I'm calling it "By-Tor 74" without the bonus tracks, but don't download this taking my word as law, I don't know exactly what show this is, and I also can't find the web site I got this from. In terms of quality, if it is "By-Tor 74" then it's an audience recording, and a really good one at that. I would recommend a show like "The Fifth Order Of Angels" or "Finding Prime" over this one, but it's still a good show. 8/10, good quality, all instruments sound good and clear, and it's an all around great show to add to your collection.




Track List:
Finding My Way
Best I Can
In The Mood
Anthem
Need Some Love
Fly By Night
Here Again
Bad Boy
Working Man/By-Tor And The Snow Dog/The Rhythm Method

1 comment: