Rush mashup

Rush mashup

Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Time - Rush - 8/14/74 - NON *RTA* VERSION

This is the first ever recorded show August 14th 1974, the non *RTA* version, I put that artwork up because it's a lot nicer than the first and third art works, but back to the point. This show is pretty awful quality. The guitar is the loudest, followed by vocals, then drums, and I can't make out any bass in the mix, but of course, the sound quality isn't reason enough not to get this show. The first ever show preformed with Neil at the drums is reason enough to get this show, if all that matters is sound quality, then don't get this show. Another funny note, in songs like Finding My Way, there are people in the audience mocking Geddy's voice, kinda' funny to hear. Over all, I give it a 3.5/10 in terms of sound quality, but I think it's definitely worth it terms of how historically important it is. (P.S. I didn't split Working Man and The Drum Solo on this show because I wanted it to be as close to the original copy as possible, you know, for "historical" reasons)





Track Listing:
Finding My Way                                                  
In The Mood                                                      
Bad Boy                                                            
Working Man/The Rhythm Method (Drum Solo)  
Digital Rush Experience Link: http://www.digitalrushexperience.com/database/review.php?RecordingID=834

1 comment: